Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sem break~~

currently at Malacca for my new trimester...
quite bored at here

still waiting my result of last trimester...
quite nervous about it...

about my sem break quite fun....
thank jimmy for invite us to cabana, haha....

hey, tis picture "kurang" a person, that is Ritchie loh, still at UTP..haiz



tis is my all gang who have went to cabana at the day, we are celebrate jimmy' s birthday....

for tis sem break , we oledi celebrate 3 ppl de birthday
bcause alot of birthday cake, so we are tired of eating it....
haha


next, is our aunty- xiao hei ' s birthday....haha....
hope can see ur babby soon....


lastly, is my "ai ren" de birthday...haha
my ai ren love me rather i love her...haha

anyway, happy birthday to jimmy, xiaohei, ai ren -kaixuan

as the conclusion for my sem break quite fun
alway go out for lepak here lepak there....haha
good memorable holiday....

hope can see ur guy again....

take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment