Tuesday, September 29, 2009

library week
















library week
start from last week, i cum to library every day
i told myself said that i need to concentrate n hardworking
i aso keep promis that is go to library study with Nicole n Alyssa

i usually go there on 12 something
thx for nicole booking sit for me..
hehe
bcause she always "kia shu", she always go library as early as possible

i really hardworking in library















beside of me (the blue color shirt ) is Alyssa
she always "ka qiao" me
make me cant study
lucky my "定力强”

haha~~

currently finish my 1st paper- information system
tis paper is most stressed on sem
lucky passed oledi
haha

next paper on 2/10/2009(friday)- Multimedia
start buzy again

library , i cuming...

Alyssa said that when reverse the word of "streesed" will became "deseerts"
she said muz enjoy on desserts not in streesed
haha~~

currently buzy

take care

good luck in final =)

No comments:

Post a Comment