Saturday, September 19, 2009

life

wowowo~~
countdown for my final exam...

currently at Johor Bahru...
seen i always overslept, therefore i juz study a bit...

i told to myself said that i need "闭关” at home
haha...
juz first day , i oledi go out with my frenz for "yam Cha"...
Although, i m lazy...
but i swear i will hardworking when i go back to Malacca
i swear i will go to library with Nicole n Alyssa

hopefully, i didnt overslept again
look like veli boring at home, that y i create blog....

hope that later can go "yam cha" again...

my 1st paper on 29/9 n my last paper on 8/10....
after 8/10, i can enjoy my sem break
==
but juz 2 week
haha

opps!!!!
i forgot i take MUET exam on November
mean that i need to study when my Sem break...
haiz~~~
too bore....

yam cha leh
who want yam cha later....
haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment