Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new sem was begin

oledi begin my last sem
i m taking 6 subj for my last trimester..

there are:
1)intoduction to investmen
2)business law
3)malaysian studies
4)operation management
5)management accounting
6)moral studies

totally hate business law, malaysian studies n moral studies
especially for malaysian studies n moral studies
those few day juz talking ,joking ,playing during class
haha, is ok juz pass n fail subj

my last sem result release oledi
feel so sad when saw that

the result are:
-organizational behavior: A
-international business: A
-e-commerce: B+

my gpa drop, cgpa aso drop
gpa: 3.84 , cgpa: 3.88
haiz~~

i thought i can getting 4 flat on last sem
but i cant really too disappointed....

currently feel tired n buzy
always looking fun but nothing gain
=.="

hope so i can get more fun on 2moro
i m getting go to genting for my gathering
24 ppl, hope so can get fun n get a memorable trip.....

countdown for my trip around 8 hours....
wowowowowowo~~~~

take care, everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment