Tuesday, December 21, 2010

time

i quite busy recently
i found out i have not enough time
i need much more time to complete my stuff.

my life too suck recently
too much mission need to complete it

1) muz be complete the BST assignment b4 7/1.
2) muz be finish the marketing assignment b4 new year.
3) muz be finish the accounting assignment within this 2 week.
4) muz be start to do the drama script on next week.
5) once finish the script, need to arrange the practice schedule.
6) need to prepare well for my midterm test on next monday.
7) need to organize a meeting regarding the presentation.
8) need some time to purchase the new year dress code.
9) muz go o countdown on tis cuming chirtmas.

so, who can tell me....
how i should arrange my time to complete the mission above??
is harder for me ritez...

sincerely to said
i have long time didt go out to play
especially movie, sing K, and so on.

wad kind of suck life that i facing now.
Argh!!!!

i juz need more time....
really FML!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment