Friday, December 18, 2009

exam week~~

starting my exam week...
today is my 1st paper-international business....
quite satisfy when doing tis paper....
almost one hour oledi go out from mail hall~~~

next papaer-21/12/09 (e-commerce)
i dislike tis subj, to difficult for those didnt have IT backgroud....
hopefully, can success when doing this paper...

currently, no mood to study~~~
everyday yam cha wit my classmates until morning

currently, no enuf time to sleep~~~
everyday, yam cha + study till morning

currently, feel sleepy when study~~
juz bcause everyday rainning....

haha~~~

seriously, i hate tis trimester so much
-------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday oledi add course for next trimester
next sem is my final sem
mean that , i n my classmates going to separate after half year..
the document of industry training make me crazy...
haiz~~~

overall, buzy....
really buzy~~~~

that all for today~~~

STUDY AND PLAY MUZ BE EQUAL~~

永远怀念你-罗世运

i will always miss u- chee win

No comments:

Post a Comment