Thursday, November 25, 2010

we are a team.

Ya...that's us.
the best team for the mock meeting
(i think yes)
haha

the trimester, we taken a subject regarding communication
communication, meaning that we need to talk alot
that why, one of the assessment is mock meting.

izzit we look like nice, handsome, smart??
especially for me
(i think yes)
haha

ladies and gentlemen...
let's me introduce the organization chart.

Name: Mr. Eric Ong Zi Long
The role position: Chairperson
Characteristics: funny, talkative, leadership.


Name: Mr. Figo Leom Teng Fei
The role position: secretary
Characteristics: blur, unlucky, thin.


Name: Mr. Jack Teh Chwing Chiat
The role position: Head of Finance Department
Characteristics: clever, kind, tolerant.

Name: Mr. Lucas Shee Fon Ngen
The role position: Head of Human Resource Department
Characteristics: smart, hyperactive.

Name: Mr. Koh Shan Hoe
The role position: Head of Marketing Department
Characteristics: cool, responsibility.

ya, this is my team
as well as the role of position during the mock meeting.

is weird for us to communicate by using English
but it can building up out confident and also the experience.

of course
4 of them are my best frendz among from my university life
our friendship is not fragile

4 of them always beside on me
no matter the happy moment or the bad happened

fortunately, whole assignment
we are a team
we always help and care to each other

this is call "friendship"

let me choice again between lover and friends
i still will choice friends.
haha

cherish the friendship and do the right thing.

exam is run my corner
but i still have time to blogger
haha, is time to continue my studies.

take care =)










No comments:

Post a Comment